Top 10 Most Common New Year’s Resolution for Women
(Ladies, admit it, we’ve put one or more of these on our lists)
1. Promise, this year, I will take my diet seriously! I know I’ve been saying that for five years, but I swear, this is the year!
2. No more drama, it’s too stressful. I can’ take it anymore! I have to stay away from drama! Get away from thee, drama! Drama, begone!
3. Bad boys are called bad boys for a reason. Stay away from them! (even though I know I’m the one who can really turn his life around. But see item number 2)
4. This is the year when I will focus on the most important person in my life: ME!
5. Cut shopping budget into half. Must buy new nice planner to help me manage my shopping budget. Oh, there’s a new book on financial management, must get that one!
6. Spend more time reading a book, or going to a museum and less time updating your Twitter and playing Farmville/Cityville/whatever-ville, even though the latter is so much more interesting.
7. Do something for the first time. And this should not include smoking, drinking or a vice of any kind. (although they say you should at least try everything. hmmmm….)
This is also the year when I will travel to another country! Maybe Spain or Italy or France. Get passport
9. Despite what I said in number 4, I really should start doing outreach thingies for those “less fortunate” than me. Giving money is enough right? I want to do something with some group, but I just don’t have the time.
10. Actually do all the things from Numbers 1-9, for a change. But a 50-50 batting average wouldn’t be bad. Let’s be realistic. 40-60 will do.
Disclaimer: These resolutions are in no way this blogger’s actual resolutions (or any from OMF Lit for that matter). Okay, maybe one or two items are on the blogger’s list
For a more realistic, strategic and fruitful list of things you can do to make your life better, why not read Pam Farrel’s 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make?
Best-selling author Pam Farrel encourages women to exchange the fleeting standards of the world for the steadfast truths found in a growing, fruitful relationship with God. Readers will discover the joy of finding their place in God’s plan as they stop pleasing people and start pleasing God; realize how precious they are to the Lord; find a positive place to direct their creativity, energy, and enthusiasm.
10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make is available at all OMF Lit Bookshops nationwide for only P250