One of the most common questions or inquiries that we receive on our website is “When is Tomo 8 coming out?” And most of the time, it’s little kids who ask this question and it breaks our heart a little to tell them “Sorry, it’s still not here yet”
Well, the long wait is almost over because on March 15, we will finally be releasing the last book in this beloved epic series.
Tomo 8: The Battle for Argon Falls is the final chapter in the adventures of Hanna and Tomo, as they battle Urn’Ado and his forces that threaten to take over Argon Falls.
The last time we met Hanna and Tomo in Vol 7: The Betrayal of Trust, they had just rejoined Jou and the rebel forces, and Hanna discovered that her father was the leader of the rebellion.
In this final chapter, Hana’s world is rocked with the defeat of Argon Falls at the hands of Urn’Ado. Hana and Tomo are the only ones standing in between him and complete victory. All seems lost, but Hana and her friends refuse to give up and hold on to their faith and prepare for one last battle that will determine the fate of Argon Falls once and for all.
To read the first few pages of Tomo 8, click here
To know more about the series’ other books, click here
Enjoy these great discounts and promos in celebration of the arrival of Tomo 8
1. Get 20% off Tomo Vol 8: The Battle for Argon Falls from March 15-22. So you can buy it for only P140 (from the original price of P175)
2. If you bought the Collector’s Boxset Edition previously, you can still avail of that 20% discount on Tomo 8 even after March 22. Just bring the box or the cut-out coupon from the box
3. If you haven’t read a single book from the series, now is the time to get the entire series! From March 15-April 30, get Volumes 1-8 for only P950 (from the original price of P1,400)
4. Get the chance to win a copy of Tomo Vol 8 this week! We’re giving away 2 copies each day the entire week (1 winner for FB and 1 for Twitter). Here are the mechanics
- Everyday, we’ll ask a Tomo trivia question. To qualify for the digital raffle, answer the question correctly in the FB comments post and post the link to this blog post on your FB wall (tagging OMF Literature)
- Everyday, we’ll ask a Tomo trivia question. To qualify for the digital raffle, answer the question and use the hashtag #omflittomo8
Enjoy the adventure!